Monday, November 12, 2007

Some people after my own heart, and brain

Whilst searching for a clear definition of cork taint, I came across the blog of someone obssessed with Shiraz. His latest blog post pointed me to this web page that magically determines the reading level of a web site or blog referring to various levels of education such as high school and post graduate. Interestingly enough my reading level was that of postgrad, a pleasant surprise given the lack of polish, from a humanities perspective anyway, in my writing being an engineer and all.

cash advance

Update: Well it appears after adding some posts I've been dumbed down to undergrad level!

cash advance

Interestingly enough, Defence Industry Daily, which I have no trouble comprehending garnered a score of genius...

cash advance

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home