Thursday, July 27, 2006

Signing away my soul

Car Wars: Episode VI

My brother-in-law said even with half the value the trade-in was still a reasonable price so I decided to make the deal. With that done all I had to do was choose the colour, at first I went with pearlescent cosmic grey which suited the car quite well and changed colour depending on viewing angle. However that colour would not be available until late September which was probably too long so I went with the safer option of metallic alabaster silver which was readily available.

With that all done I ended up getting financing through the dealer as the rate was lower than the bank's. I also packaged the insurance and loan protection as well as the rates seemed pretty standard across board, the loan protection would cover the loan repayments if I became too sick to work or unemployed which I thought was a smart idea. Now all I have to do is sit tight till I can smell that new car smell, which unfortunately won't be until early or mid next week. Still I think I got a good deal and I can't wait to go on a road trip in it.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home